View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #39
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wide-receiver/

This made me depressed. Dre is all class and the definition of a pro and this makes me feel like he is now pleading for help.

Maybe Im wrong but this makes me really despise Kubiak and Rick Smith even more.
Lol I want to be the highest paid WR in the league. Hey I need some help. What ev. Can't have it both ways. Dont act like a team player now after you made all your money. Maybe we could afford a free agent WR if your cap number wasn't so feaking high dre. Or how bout you you say what we all know. We need a qb not a wr..........
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote