View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
The trade with the 49ers is much more feasible. I would be in favor of this trade if it were a possibility. The problem is, who do the 49ers want at 27 that they can't get at 34? It won't be a QB. Someone would have to fall far, like a Jarvis Jones.

I don't mean to shut down the idea for the Dolphins trade up, but I drafted for them in the TT mock draft and, even with their plethora of picks, I couldn't get everything I wanted to get done.

I can see the 49rs possibly trading up to get either a DE or CB. At DE Justin Smith is getting old and although they just signed Glenn Dorsey, he's done nothing special since coming into the league and added high quality youth is always a good thing. They could also use a young quality CB, Rogers is getting old and although they signed Aso he's getting older as well and coming off a bad year. CB is a position where quality youth is always needed to restock the pipeline.

I'm not saying it's going to happen but a trade with the 49rs at least makes sense for both teams.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 04-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote