View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
it always amazes me how myopic some texans fans are. they expect an unrealistic 'perfect team' but if they actually looked around and studied what other teams do/have done, theyd see this regime is elite in terms of draft and free agency additions even if they is the odd mistake too.
cue some dumbass that 'doesn't settle' and has 'high standards in my own life' that expects no mistakes from the FO ;p
Lets set those expectations low so we wont be disappointed. LOL

This kind of thought process also aligns with the it is impossible to replace Gary. (What will happen to the offense) After 7 yrs when will fans realize that everybody is replaceable in life. Some more than others, Rick/Gary aren't in that category. IMHO

In 7 yrs Rick/Gary haven't found a suitable WR2. Think about that for a moment, 7 yrs. Their doing just a swell fantastic job. (Sarcasm////) I mean the owner had to force Rick/Gary to hire Wade, after yrs of near historical incompetence
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote