View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wide-receiver/

This made me depressed. Dre is all class and the definition of a pro and this makes me feel like he is now pleading for help.

Maybe Im wrong but this makes me really despise Kubiak and Rick Smith even more.
I don't look at it like that at all. I think Andre is just repeating what the FO has been saying. I'm pretty sure some trouble-making reporter asked him if he thinks the Texans are looking to replace him with a first rounder. Maybe not as straight forward as that, but that's basically what they're asking.

The same thing they asked Steve Smith a few years ago, when he said he wasn't interested in being the number one guy, he was looking forward to helping the young guys & winning.

What Aj is doing, is keeping the locker room together.

Reporter: Looks like the Texans are going to draft a WR in the first, how does that make you feel?
Andre: I'm relieved, I've been asking for some help for a long time