View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #16
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Darrelle Revis to Tampa Bay Bucaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Yea, I see that now. Maybe the Bucs would be a suitable trade partner. They have the 11th pick in the 2nd round, 3rd round and two 4th rounders. They lost DE Bowers to his stupid decision to being a gun to the airport. They may feel that a player at DE or another position of need is a must have at that spot. They'd have to give up alot though.
I'd be down with trading our 1st this year and acquring their second if we could get their 3rd rounder this year. Not sure how that works on the trade value chart, but I wouldn't do it for any less. That would give us 2 seconds, and 3 thirds. Think we could do some damage with that.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote