View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #12
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I doubt you could pick a team and address all the positions you would like. Between the war of attrition that is the NFL and free agency .... Thats tough to do.

I doubt the Fins would move up and have to question whether or not the 9ers would either .... But I believe "some team" would be willing to make a similar move up and give up similar assets.

We see movement in the draft almost every year .... I just hope the Texans can find A) a serious contributor at 27 or B) a partner willing to move up.
That's true. Anything is possible.

The Bucs just acquired Revis from the Jes and lost their 1st rounder. They have the 11th pick in the 2nd and 3rd round and two 4th rounders. They'd have to give up alot to move up to our pick at 27, but anything is possible. They have a need for several starters including at DE. They may value someone there at 27, like the Dolphins.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote