View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
While I agree about the who lower tier hopeful( Jeremiah Johnson I thought something more), Posey was the # 2 prospect coming out Highschool I believe .that dude has the tools to become a solid 1 . Plus he has the want to to get better,and who better to be learning from than a great worker in AJ . Devier Posey would make plays with no QB so he should only be better with an adequate QB in Matt( which is IMO ).

Maybe I'm bias by being a fan ,but I've seen examples in previous hard workers like, Kareem ,Brian ,and JJ, so I'm hopeful this will work with with Posey too . Maybe even drafting Keenan Allen or Nuk . Pair that with. Aj ,Keshawn and Posey mid season. Yea I think the future looks bright for the Texans Wr's

Remember when the secondary was the weakest unit we had . Seems like the good drafting of Rick smith has been paying off . Don't be so quick to write someone off . He was a rookie and Wr is one of the hardest to get use to in the nfl .
Posey may or may not make it back. He certainly shouldn't be counted on as a WR2 next yr or for that matter ever. If he makes it back that's a bonus.

Signing JJO and Manning had more to do with the secondary improving than any draft accumen that Rick may posess. Along with bringing on Wade and Wade's handpicked DB coach. (Joseph)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote