View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #13
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Darrelle Revis to Tampa Bay Bucaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Hmm, so they "only" gave up their first round pick this season? I say "only" because there were some rumors floating around here that they were going to give up more.

Glad they finally addressed their CB issue, I was getting concerned as this dragged on. Hopefully Revis can be affective after his injury.

Week 1, Bucs vs Jets. Should be fun.
With Barron and Gholdson at safety that's going to be a serious and physical secondary. I guess Wright will be the starter opposite Revis which isn't bad at all. I still expect them to draft a Corner in the 2nd or 3rd round this year though.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote