View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Locked In - My Final Mock

I do have concern about Thomas at the next level.
Thomas got by with his smart, but his athletic limitation is a hindrance in the pros.

Even though late third round is a good spot for him, I would rather look for a guy that is a raw who has better athleticism.

I'm not sure Knott offers much either, but I don't expect much out of a sixth rounder.
However, I'd like to go for a guy like McCain who has size limitation, but showed (at Utah) that he has the ability to mirror his man with the physicality that is not easy to match for his size.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote