View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #37
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 27227 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Logan will never make it to the 5th round. If the Texans want him they might have to get him with their 2nd pick because he probably won't be there for their 3rd round pick. He's projected to be a 2nd to 3rd rounder by Walter Football. I know Draft Scout has him projected in the 5th but I don't think they have updated their DT list in awhile. I can't see him lasting until the Texans pick in the 5th.
Yeah, actually, I meant to pencil in Logan in the 3rd. I was going by my old draft board a week ago and forgot to update it.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote