View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
The trade with the 49ers is much more feasible. I would be in favor of this trade if it were a possibility. The problem is, who do the 49ers want at 27 that they can't get at 34? It won't be a QB. Someone would have to fall far, like a Jarvis Jones.

I don't mean to shut down the idea for the Dolphins trade up, but I drafted for them in the TT mock draft and, even with their plethora of picks, I couldn't get everything I wanted to get done.
I doubt you could pick a team and address all the positions you would like. Between the war of attrition that is the NFL and free agency .... Thats tough to do.

I doubt the Fins would move up and have to question whether or not the 9ers would either .... But I believe "some team" would be willing to make a similar move up and give up similar assets.

We see movement in the draft almost every year .... I just hope the Texans can find A) a serious contributor at 27 or B) a partner willing to move up.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote