View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

The trade with the 49ers is much more feasible. I would be in favor of this trade if it were a possibility. The problem is, who do the 49ers want at 27 that they can't get at 34? It won't be a QB. Someone would have to fall far, like a Jarvis Jones.

I don't mean to shut down the idea for the Dolphins trade up, but I drafted for them in the TT mock draft and, even with their plethora of picks, I couldn't get everything I wanted to get done.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote