View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #14
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT or DE in first 3 picks

Ideally, we need starters at WR, RT, ILB, and NT. We desperately need depth at OLB, DE, and S. We could do with more than one WR, OLB, ILB, or DE as well.

I don't think we need a high round DE but we will need to draft at least one. In the TT mock draft, I took William Gholston, Jordan Hill, and Joe Vellano in rounds 4 and later. I wouldnt mind seeing the Texans target one of these three guys later in the draft. There's actually quite a bit of depth at 3-4 DE in this draft.

We would be smart to get a NT in the first 4 rounds but who knows if they wait to find a late round steal.

I agree that it is unrealistic to say we need to draft a specific position in the first x amount of rounds. We will likely go BPA to a greater extent than we think. At the same time, I think it is safe to say that of all things, we will draft a WR in the first 3 rounds.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote