View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Daniel Jeremiah: NFL Draft: Prospect sequence list drives team decisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ogletree is not even a good player. I don't care about his character concerns. He's going to struggle on the field.
I don't know about that, Rey.

This is a guy who had missed time in each of his first two years at Georgia and also had to handle a position switch from safety to LB.
He still needs to grow into the new physique and the position.

His value being a former safety was seen on the field.
Some people want to slot him at the 43 WILL; I'd rather see him as a MIKE (either 43 or 34) or a 43 SAM.
His coverage skill should allow him to be a three-down LB.
I would rather see him in the second round though; and that is even before considering his baggage.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote