View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #24
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Do You Want the Texans to Draft?

Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State. He is a former basketball player that is quick and agile. Very athletic. Perfect for the zone blocking the Texans run. He could fill in at LT in a pinch if something ever happened to Brown. I know typically you don't draft a RT in the first round but this guy could be the exception. Too good to pass up at 27. I can't wait until thursday to see if the Texans trade out of the first round or stand pat.