View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT or DE in first 3 picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I don't think the Texans will double up as fast as you did in the TT mock since there are so many different positions/holes on the team right now that need to be addressed, but I do think they'll use a late pick, 6th or 7th for some added depth.
Have we ever drafted to fill holes? I just don't see the texans going into the draft saying, we have to fill these holes. It may have a small impact but no way do they approach it saying, ok we have to get an ILB, NT, OT and a WR in the first four rounds like everyone here wants mocks to go.

Thats just unrealistic.