View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #20
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wide-receiver/

This made me depressed. Dre is all class and the definition of a pro and this makes me feel like he is now pleading for help.

Maybe Im wrong but this makes me really despise Kubiak and Rick Smith even more.
Its cause he knows with a little pressure off him he could break CJs receiving record . And i believe if he EVER had a legit #2 AJ would hold many more records than he currently does. He has pretty much been our only WR threat since he's been here.

Other teams have a bad ass #1 and usually try to get a #2 who could be a #1. The texans no, we get 1 good guy and they expect him to carry the team as far as that position goes.