View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #30
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Problem is after the Bengals game (in which Jones and Brooks split the number of snaps equally - Snap counts can be found at Football Outsiders), Jones took the majority of the snaps against the Patriots.

The Pats weren't particular about it though; they had Wilfork working Wade Smith over (and somewhat thoroughly) just the same. That guy is just difficult to game plan for now that both of their edge guys are pretty good at setting the edges (Ninkovich and Chandler Jones).

We need another blocking TE and Greg Jones so that we can run the outside zone plays better. That's the only way to wear Wilfork (and Kyle Love) down, IMO.
what's that run outside zone against a big fat guy.. lol yah right I don't think we even attempted that more than a few times. Innovative game planning eh...

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote