View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT or DE in first 3 picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I won't be surprised if the Texans draft a front 7 defensive guy with their top pick and leverage the depth of the WR class this year by waiting until the second round (or even later).

I won't be surprised by a move like this either, but I don't think we'll go beyond the 2nd round for a WR. We did this same thing last year when WR was a very deep position in the 2012 draft and then traded away our 2nd round pick and it came back to bite us in the ass when we took a 6th round prospect in the 3rd round. I doubt they make that same mistake two years in a row. I think our first 3 picks are a mixture of WR, NT/DE, and OLB since we lost Barwin in FA. I also expect the Texans to double up at WR with a later pick.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote