View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

I really don't view it as Dre pleading for help. It sounds more to me like he is trying to reassure everybody that he has no problem with help or less touches, actually he encourages it when it helps the team. He is telling people that he likes the idea.

I think it's obvious that we need another receiver right now and will address it in the draft. You have to remember that we have spent a great deal of draft picks on defense. We had one of the worst defenses in the league 2 years ago and were switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4. There are legitimate reasons for having not drafting a receiver high in recent seasons. We are lucky to have hit on JJ Watt or pass rush would be our biggest need over receiver and right tackle right now.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote