View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #1678
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I completely forgot about the Seahawks.

They already drafted a receiver, but when I saw that it was Dennard Robinson, well... I guess another receiver to compete isn't going to hurt.

I've been looking at the players left and it does look like Brown is a possibility.

I vote Stacy and Bishop, but I can change to Brown.
What do you guys think?
I dont remember Bishop when I watched the Vols carve up the N.C. St. secondary. So put me down for Stacy and Brown. 4.35 speed and Clemson is known for having quality WR's.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote