View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #1
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dre is asking for a #2 WR

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wide-receiver/

Quote:
When we posted our Houston Texans draft needs today, we started at wide receiver. Andre Johnson agrees with that assessment.

Johnson told John McClain of the Houston Chronicle that hes been lobbying the front office to use the Texans first-round pick, No. 27 overall, on a wide receiver.

Id like to have another [receiver], Johnson said. Im all for it. Ive asked for it for awhile. The more weapons we have, the better itll be for the team.
This made me depressed. Dre is all class and the definition of a pro and this makes me feel like he is now pleading for help.

Maybe Im wrong but this makes me really despise Kubiak and Rick Smith even more.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote