View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Dolphins are in negotiation with KC offering a second (#42?) for LT Brandon Albert who was franchised @ about $9m but wants long term deal. I thik Dolphins would trade second round # 54 and third round #82 for our #27. Miami could use a CB, DE and an OG. Warmack could be theirs #12 to side with Albert to protect Tannehill and a good selection #27 for either a CB or Werner could slide. If not Moore could be enticing.

2nd: #54 WR Da'Rick Rogers #57 CB/S David Amerson 17 INTs last two years

3rd: #82 Nt Brandon Williams #89 WR slot Stedman Bailey #95 ILB/OLB Cornelius Washington

4th: OT Brennan Williams
5th: ILB Steve Beauharnais
6: #195 RB Cierre Wood #201 OLB Quanterus Smith
7th: TE Jake Stoneburner

I would not be surprised to see using other lower rounds to trade up into second where good quality exists.
I Like the guy's you have chosen - Rogers is my #1 WR , Amerson is intriguing , especially at one of the S spots , Washington I took in the TT mock with #95 obvious value there.

Brandon Williams and Brennan Williams would be solid selections in the mid rounds ...

15-60 seems to be really flat talent wise. I really think it would be ideal to trade back , just have to find a team willing to move up and pay a premium price for doing so.

The Texans really have to nail this draft with all the losses they had in FA and the holes that were exposed thruout the season or run the risk of taking a step back. Indy will be charging hard .... damn them for having a decade of Manning and then falling into Luck.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote