View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #35
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 30419 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yes, guarantee me those stats from Mitchell and I move Nose completely off my board. You just cannot project off three starts. He did look better end of season but no way do I put eggs in his basket. I hope he has a great season as it is his final contract year. IMO on that alone we have to draft a significant back up.
Yeah, no way would I guarantee those stats for 2013. After all, this is a "step it up" thread, and the OP mentioned Mitchell as one of those to step it up. I agree. He does need to. Nothing will be more telling than this coming season. I just think I had been a bit too critical of Mitchell, even though he hasn't been a slouch since day-one; I had simply been comparing him to Geno Atkins, despite Atkins playing in a 4-3.

About the draft? I like your 2.0 mock better. I have Texans talking Bennie Logan out of LSU in the 5th as depth and grooming.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote