View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans trade up; your scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Just for my edumacation, what do you guys think it would it take to move up to 15 or 10?
http://minnesota.sbnation.com/minnes...l-draft-trades

If we look at those scenario, I would venture to say that to move up to the 15th spot will probably cost us our first, second, and either a third or a fourth.

We will probably need to add another player to move up to 10 (probably first, second, third, and fourth.)

Too costly, and therefore, doubtful that it will happen.
When our roster has solid depth, we can do it (it would help with cap space - I won't get into that though; too complicated.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote