View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #94
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 7186 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
John McClain - Texans to open 2013 season on Monday Night Football

Losses: @Bal, @SF, @Indy

I think we drop 2 more. I don't like 3 prime time away games again. I wish the Thursday night game was right after the bye.
I think anywhere from 10-6 to 13-3 is a legitimate prediction.

To me it comes down to staying relatively healthy. If our best players are healthy come playoff time, we'll be in good shape.

Don't think everyone fully realizes what effect the loss of Cushing had last year. It's hard to lose your team MVP from the previous year and win it all. Still, we finished 12-4 and made the divisional round. Not what everyone wanted, but still darn good. I think this year will be even better.
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote