Thread: Matt Barkley?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #5
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Barkley?

No!

I don't think he's worth a 2nd round pick and I sure don't think he's worth a 1st. The Texans need to fill other positions 1st before QB. No QB in this class is worth a 1st or 2nd round pick IMO. If someone like Dysert is there in the 4th and he's the highest rated player you have, then OK, but I really think they need to fill the ILB, WR, OLB, and NT positions before even thinking about QB. Next year is supposed to be a better year anyway for QB's. That's when you can look for Schaub's replacement.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote