View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans trade up; your scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just my preference, but if Dion Jordan dropped a bit I'd move up to get him. Love his game. I remember back when I first started looking at the prospects and he was rated as a 2nd or 3rd rounder. I predicted he'd rise up draft boards...I've seen him mocked as high as #2 overall....

Same thing happened with Bruce Irvin last year. Another guy I really wanted that started off lower ranked. But Jordan is a much better player overall than Irvin is. Not even close.

If I'm the Texans, he's a guy I'd move up for. I think in this defense he would be dominant.
Yeh I don't think there is any chance of him falling but you never know. Star Latui and Sheldon Richardson are two players I would seriously consider moving up for. If either are there at 15 or later I'm at the very least kicking the tires