Thread: Mussop mock
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussop mock

glad you posted something concrete but yes badboy owns them, guess that's why three amigos mock bombed this year, well that & my own fault.

grade wise your both right. does he fit? will he be available? is Nose Texans biggest need? three biggies. It's not a bad selection, it's just that you can address stop gaps for inside every round & develop. If Rick & Company decide he is their man, then I have no problems with pick, just not my personal flave

lightening in a bottle with DaRick. This is contrary to everything Texan worthy ever preceding. best talent maybe, but worst head
Kelce maybe a keeper, pretty early for Texans to address a position of medium need. must be a special player. like fact his brother is already a player (center) for Philly, that's always a plus. I just don't get the OD hate? hope he remains a Texan dude is just money anyone who thinks different is seeing another product on & off the field.

Like Stills would be a little late to address pressing need but could fill in the rotation. I really prefer Stedman Rodgers is waiting this long to add impact player probably the most underrated wr in this draft.

love Zac Dysert here. great pick, means Kubiak is serious about transition.

former buckeye? certainly NFL worthy swing tackle I'll buy here.

really prefer you addressing nose here. Geathers is the type Wade could mold & develop not polished obviously as Hankins but could serve & do his thing helping solidify interior.

sleeper pick for sure know nothing about him.

Winn is off the map mussop, guess that's OK cousin of Derrick Mason.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote