View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT member mock - Texans draft picks.

I like it. I think we need to get two receivers that can give us significant playing time in 2014. I also think we have been needing to add some depth at safety for a long time. Manning and Reed will be good starters but we are terrible behind them.

Short seems to be a guy that would be a starter, but we do need depth at NT and DE. I could have done with more depth there, but you can't get everything in one draft.

I also think both Klein and Washington would be upgrades to the majority of the backups we have at LB.

I don't know anything about Weaver, but we of course need depth at tackle.

TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote