View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #5
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock with trade from#27

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Dolphins are in negotiation with KC offering a second (#42?) for LT Brandon Albert who was franchised @ about $9m but wants long term deal. I thik Dolphins would trade second round # 54 and third round #82 for our #27. Miami could use a CB, DE and an OG. Warmack could be theirs #12 to side with Albert to protect Tannehill and a good selection #27 for either a CB or Werner could slide. If not Moore could be enticing.

2nd: #54 WR Da'Rick Rogers #57 CB/S David Amerson 17 INTs last two years

3rd: #82 Nt Brandon Williams #89 WR slot Stedman Bailey #95 ILB/OLB Cornelius Washington

4th: OT Brennan Williams
5th: ILB Steve Beauharnais
6: #195 RB Cierre Wood #201 OLB Quanterus Smith
7th: TE Jake Stoneburner

I would not be surprised to see using other lower rounds to trade up into second where good quality exists.
Do you realize how many lower round picks it would take to get a second round pick?