View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
That's why I'm worried about Russell Wilson.
I'm sure Russell Wilson has a few things to worry about himself. Just like Cam (Superman) Newton did. Just like Vince did, Just like Bruce Gradkowski, Just like Suan King, Just like Aaron Brooks, & a lot of other flash in the pans.

It's easy to shock everyone when no one knows who you are. Much different than when they're studying your game for weeks.

It's also difficult for people who had been successful in the past, to maintain that success. Instead of just being who they are, they try to be who they were last year, or the year before.

I'm not saying Russell Wilson is nothing to worry about, just saying he's nothing to worry about yet. We've got JjWatt, Brian Cushing, Jjo, Kjax, DMann, & Ed fk'n Reed to make things especially hard for him 12 noon @ Reliant on Sept 29.