View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #27
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Wonder(lic) of top WR prospects and other pass catcher tidbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Quote:
NFL sources said they are convinced that Rutgers wide receiver Mark Harrison is not responsible for the trashed hotel room.
Saw this in the chron; http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ng-hotel-room/

Quote:
“Luckily, thank God, my agent got my flight booked early or it really would’ve been questionable if I did [it] or not,” Hopkins said. “My agent got my flight booked early. He told me hurry up. I got done before Mark Harrison, so I was already packed. I already took a shower and packed and everything. Mark came in and we spoke for at least 20 minutes about the combine. Then the bellman came in and helped me get my bags out. And I left. That’s, honestly, all I can say.

“If you didn’t do anything then you have nothing to prove. You know, it’s just mind-boggling that someone would do that. I say check the cameras, that’s the best way that you’re going to get the answer. Check the cameras and check the timing of everything.”
Hmmm! Somebody aint tellin the truth!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote