View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just going to be honest here.

When I look at that schedule I can't help but think that this will be Kubiak's and maybe schaub's last year as texans.
It's hard to say, McNair's got PatienceBalls the size of cannonballs. So who knows.

I know it's a .47xx schedule, but I don't like That Baltimore, SanFran, Seattle thing & I don't think the Rams are going to be a push over.

Then I'm scared of the Jacksonville, NewEngland, Jacksonville, Indy, Broncos, Titans thing to end the season. All December games. I doubt we'll go into December with 9 wins, much less 10.

Jacksonville, Dec 1st..... New England, Dec 5th... WTF?? I'd be surprised if we win 2 of the last 4.