View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
I would do it. People say he can't play but he won a division title and a playoff game in his only year as a starter.

He may have a funny release and his accuracy comes and goes but i know he could win those close game at the end.

He got as far as Peyton did last year. Just saying.
And that's why I, too, see no harm in making him QB3.

For Pete's sake, we had Matt Leinart as our QB2 in 2011! Matt. LEINART.

Orlovsky. Rosenfels. Grossman. Leinart.

Just can't understand the blowback on adding Tebow as QB3. It'd be saying he's only here as an emergency QB, and if it came down to using our QB3 then we're just winging it anyways...so, why not let it be a guy that has shown he can make defenses respect his ability to run?

If not Tebow, then let it be Yates or Case or Dysert...just somebody who isn't locked down to the tackle box. We've become the Drew Bledsoe-era Patriots. All it takes is taking a risk at QB.