View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential low-risk, high reward Qb for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
I would do it. People say he can't play but he won a division title and a playoff game in his only year as a starter.

He may have a funny release and his accuracy comes and goes but i know he could win those close game at the end.

He got as far as Peyton did last year. Just saying.
Please. Tebow won nothing. The team basically didn't suck as bad as the division to get into the playoffs at 8-8.

I hate the playoffs argument and this shows its absurdity comparing Tebow getting actually one stage farther than Manning as reflecting on the QB's. By that logic Schaub made it just as far as Tebow and one stage further than Manning as well.

PS - his accuracy doesn't come and go. It is non-existent. If you are connecting 47.9% of the time it is time to put down the rifle and buy a shotgun.