View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #17
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins and Mike Harrison leave combine hotel room trashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You'd be surprised. You get to know each other really fast. I remember going on recruiting trips and rooming with guys for a couple days and getting to know them fairly well.

But the feces around the tub thing is mind boggling. I don't understand how someone could be THAT nasty. Toothpaste all over the place????

I'm thinking someone may have gone out and gotten stupid drunk their last night there.
Should have tipped the maid and it wouldn't have been an issue. I messed up some hotel rooms during some drunkeness, and a 20 tip will cover a lot of sins (although admittedly I never shat on the floor).
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote