View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013   #16
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins and Mike Harrison leave combine hotel room trashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
NFL sources (according to those who reported the story in earlier posts) determined that it wasn't Harrison.

Now FoxSports learned thru an interview with Hopkins that Hopkins had left some 20 minutes before Harrison (due to flight schedule).

Hopkins had talked to Harrison, who told him not to worry about it.

If Hopkins had done it, you would think Harrison is going to be mad at Hopkins.
These two guys don't know each other; I don't see how one guy can get away with such an act while the other was there. It just doesn't make sense.
You'd be surprised. You get to know each other really fast. I remember going on recruiting trips and rooming with guys for a couple days and getting to know them fairly well.

But the feces around the tub thing is mind boggling. I don't understand how someone could be THAT nasty. Toothpaste all over the place????

I'm thinking someone may have gone out and gotten stupid drunk their last night there.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote