View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #73
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Some home prime time games would be nice. Was hoping for a Sunday and Monday night at home. Instead only 1 of 4 prime time games at home after only 1 of 5 at home last year. Although NE on Dec 1 and Den on Dec 22 could be Sunday night flex candidates.
I thought that too, but I could also see CBS protecting those games. I think they have something along the lines of 5 games they can protect to keep from being moved to Sunday Night. Plus Denver and New England already have 5 primetime games. 3 teams are allowed 6 games so if either of them gets flexed another week they wouldn't be allowed to move. Looking at the weeks 11-16 schedules I would say that the NE-Hou and Den-Hou would be the highest profile CBS games if everyone stays at the top of their respective divisions. CBS won't give those up. Besides the week we play Denver New England visits Baltimore on NBC. I don't think the NBC would swap those games unless Baltimore just falls flat this year.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote