View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #71
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 57661 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
As a regular tailgater I prefer prime time or at least 3 PM games. Rolling out of the rack at 7AM for the noon kickoffs isn't ideal. Except for Sept which is too hot later so noon is best then. Also prime time (even 3 PM) games are more electric and fun to attend.
Getting out that early gets you there ahead of all the people who don't like rolling out of the rack that early. Lot less hassle. And you get home much earlier as well.

Plus it's a drag waiting around for a 3:00 game much less a Sunday night or having to wait a whole extra day for a Monday nighter. I hate that. I don't like the wait even when they are on the road. That Monday night opener will be brutal. Waiting and waiting and waiting....

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote