View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #67
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
The delete out is good with a short reply. Else a longer answer. But hey, its just a football MB - no problem.

They were home against the Browns? Then we can be tougher than the Ravens! (If we can hold up against the mighty Jags.)
I'm on my IPhone. Sometimes I'm lazy because of the tiny keyboard.

At any rate, I just went through last year schedule and it didn't seem to make much difference. Teams that had to go on the road the following Thursday had a combined 7-7 or 7-8 record (I lost track a little toward the end.)

The Texans had one of those victories; the OT game against the Lions.

I'm sure the players had fun, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote