View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #3
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: texanator mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO:

I'm not a big fan of Jones. He's got great speed but just seems undersized for a 3-4 OLB. I see him as more of a 4-3 OLB. His speed worked well in college but NFL OT's are alot faster and NFL RB's are good at picking up blitzes. I like the Jenkins, Dobson, Thomas, and Toilolo picks but don't like waiting til the late 3rd for a WR. WR is our biggest need and should be a 1st or 2nd round pick. I like Michael but don't see RB as a team need worth drafting, we can sign a depth guy as an UDFA and use that 5th rounder on another need.
who do you compare him to? i remember terell suggs was called smallish when coming out. hes a good ftball player
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote