View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #60
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Some home prime time games would be nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
No please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I didn't say anything about that.
I specifically talked about the Dec 1 game against the Pats, which is already at home in the afternoon.

The next game at Jacksonville is a Thursday night game; that's not going to change. It would have nice if they can schedule for the away team (playing Thursday) to have the previous week off. But it is what it is.

What I meant is that I don't want to change the Dec 1 game to a night game, and then going on the road just a little over 3 days afterward. Actually, the team will probably have to fly out on Wednesday.
The essence of my original post and your reply are as above. If you "didn't say anything about my post then I am not sure why you quoted it. If your objection was to the side point of flexing only that one game you could have said that instead of no thanks to any home prime time games which you seemed to infer.

As to flying to Jax on a Wed after a home game that is 3 or even 7 hours later ... it's the Jags for crying out loud. Every other team hitting the road for a Thur game has a tougher match even if they have their bye the week before. I think the Ravens played Sun night at home then hit the road on Thur this last season. If the Texans season this year ends like rhe Ravens last year - I am good with that.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote