View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #56
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
So you think playing 7 of 9 prime time games on the road is easier than playing more of them at home? I disagree. If you are a good team you will have a lot of prime time games - if you want minimal total prime timers then start Blaine Gabbert ar QB. I would rather have at least 30% of our prime time games at home.

I didn't say anything about that.
I specifically talked about the Dec 1 game against the Pats, which is already at home in the afternoon.

The next game at Jacksonville is a Thursday night game; that's not going to change. It would have nice if they can schedule for the away team (playing Thursday) to have the previous week off. But it is what it is.

What I meant is that I don't want to change the Dec 1 game to a night game, and then going on the road just a little over 3 days afterward. Actually, the team will probably have to fly out on Wednesday.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote