View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #55
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans 2013 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
No please. Playing the Pats in the afternoon then head to Jacksonville for a Thurday game is bad enough.
So you think playing 7 of 9 prime time games on the road is easier than playing more of them at home? I disagree. If you are a good team you will have a lot of prime time games - if you want minimal total prime timers then start Blaine Gabbert ar QB. I would rather have at least 30% of our prime time games at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
As a regular tailgater, I'd prefer zero prime time home games. Noon games are so much better.
As a regular tailgater I prefer prime time or at least 3 PM games. Rolling out of the rack at 7AM for the noon kickoffs isn't ideal. Except for Sept which is too hot later so noon is best then. Also prime time (even 3 PM) games are more electric and fun to attend.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote