View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't mind us drafting a couple of receivers either.
But you know I prefer to trade our first for a future pick so that we can package it with ours to move up to get a real number one receiver.
You know I've already identified 3-4 prospects in the college football forum.
Well hopefully our draft will pull in a sure starter whether or not he can be an eventual #1 or not. I was not a Posey fan but am optimitic he will return in time to get some work in and be a stud in 2014. If he is and we strike gold with one '13 pick we have three solid guys. Martin and Jean could be gravy. I do believe that seond round guys & even some third rounders like Dobson and Bailey and perhaps Hamilton could become solid WRs so get them now rather than hope you can trade up next year.