View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Potential UDFAs are most likely more ineffective than Jean.
It's extremely doubtful that an UDFA can see many offensive snaps in their first year under Kubiak.
I would flood TC with UDFAs regardless. We
know what we have or do not with Jean and if he does not step up what are we expecting? Two seasons in system and basically nothing, let someone like Maehl get a chance. I am hoping we draft 2 WR. Jean got 6 receptions and that should not be too hard to replace.