View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #10
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks Shaping Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Jones was benched late in the season ... and Brooks took over the starters spot. I dont recall if Jones started the Cincy game but I know for a fact that he didnt start the final playoff game against the Pats.
I can't remember if Jones started or not but I do remember the Texans saying something about having Brooks play since he was bigger and might be able to handle Wolfolk a little more. Jones doesn't have the "sand" in his seat, so to speak, to handle the bigger NT's. Plus he may not have had the upper body strength then that he needed to play in the NFL. Hopefully that will be remedied by the beginning of this season.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote