View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone want to trade up?

San Diego has the 11th pick, so moving up 16 would probably cost us our 2nd and 3rd. I'm not in favor of that, unless they are willing to take a 2nd and 5th for it. Guys I would target at 11 for this team would be Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Mingo or maybe one of the OTs if they fall. If Dion Jordan were to fall to 11, I'd trade the 2nd and 3rd to move up for him. Maybe the Bills at 9 would be interested in taking that deal, they need picks to rebuild.