View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I am well aware of stats inc. but sorry I do not believe only 52% of the balls thrown to Martin were catchable. Seriously, catchable? We're talking about a QB who COMPLETES 65+% and for whatever reason he can't throw catchable balls to Martin. The guy has bad hands. I'm not saying give up on him but he sure as hell needs to be working with the Juggs machine.
This. I don't know if Martin had rookie fever but other than a few bright spots was an epic fail imo. Side note to other posters on Jean, I need to see more than training camp potential. If he can't get going, give his reps to someone else. AJ will get his usual (if not even more as MS knows what he has) TEs and at least one draftee.